James R. Butzen ([EMAIL PROTECTED]) writes:

> Hi All,
>
> We are thinking to upgrade our MySQL servers to MySQL 3.23.32.  Have any one
> experienced any unexpected problem due to upgrade.

We upgraded our production and development servers from 3.23.7 to 3.23.32 today.  The
only thing we've seen here is a minor problem linking executables, which was solved by
adding "-lz" to the command line.  We use Escapade quite heavily here (duh) and have
experience no change in either performance or reliability.

Our main development server and production servers are running RedHat 6.2 with all the
latest patches.
-- Ed Carp, Software Development, Squished Mosquito, Inc.
http://www.squishedmosquito.com

--
Ed Carp, N7EKG          [EMAIL PROTECTED]           940/367-2744 cell phone
http://www.pobox.com/~erc               [EMAIL PROTECTED] - text pager

I sometimes wonder if the American people deserve to be free - they seem
so unwilling to fight to preserve the few freedoms they have left.