I'm using 3.23.32 + FreeBSD 4.2 /w Lastest Snapshots on a Dual P2 Xeon
400MHz 1MB Cache, 1GB Ram on 3ware IDE RAID

The traffic of it is about 300 queries/second on average, and keep staying
at around 400 q/s at night.
The problem is that, it core dumps in 5-10 mins, especially at night (high
traffic?) I've tried to enable/disable SMP, modify the memory setting in
my.cnf, concerrency thread setting etc. And apply the lastest snapshots and
make world. Binary, compile by myself with and without -O cflags, all these
give the same result -> core dumps every 5-10 mins...

It's core dumps due to bus error (that's what it report...), not
segmentation fault.
I've also tried to change the RAM, mother board and harddisk, but still...