I used to be subscribed to the ISP 'Globalnet'.
I have now moved to the ISP 'Demon'.

I can no longer obtain this newsgroup, I rang Demon and they informed me
that the newsgroup had to be submitted to them!

Please could someone who knows how, submit this newsgroup to Demon.

Thanks.

Legal Disclaimer:
Internet communications are not secure and therefore Exact Abacus does
not accept legal responsibility for the contents of this message.  Any views
or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily
represent those of Exact Abacus unless otherwise specifically stated.