On Thu, Feb 01, 2001 at 08:47:21AM -0000, Stephen Livesey wrote:

> I used to be subscribed to the ISP 'Globalnet'.  I have now moved to
> the ISP 'Demon'.
>
> I can no longer obtain this newsgroup, I rang Demon and they
> informed me that the newsgroup had to be submitted to them!
>
> Please could someone who knows how, submit this newsgroup to Demon.

Huh? This is a mailing list, not a newsgroup.

Someone might be mirroring it to a newsgroup somewhere, but why don't
you simply subscribe to the mailing list?

Otherwise, your ISP is the best place to ask about getting them to add
the group. They'd certainly know better than most of us (who don't use
the same ISP that you do).

Jeremy
--
Jeremy D. Zawodny, <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>