I'm currently evaluation mysql, on a MacOS X machine. It compiles OK, but the test
requires DBD, which I wasn't able to compile:

- while running "perl Makefile.PL" I get:
        Note (probably harmless): No library found for -lm
        Note (probably harmless): No library found for -lz
        Note (probably harmless): No library found for -lgz
        Unrecognized argument in LIBS ignored: 'libgcc.a'

-when trying to install I get:

dyld: /usr/local/bin/perl multiple definitions of symbol _strtol
/System/Library/Frameworks/System.framework/Versions/B/System(strtol.o) definition of
_strtol
../blib/arch/auto/DBD/mysql/mysql.bundle definition of _strtol

I wasn't able to find any reference to "_strol" in the sources, what's going on???

TIA

Greg