Well, I'm looking at reliability more than speed and I'm afraid that MS
Access just won't be up to it.
I'll look for the migrating tools you mentioned, but i feel that any effort
now is better than having to rescue data later on.

Connection in the philippines can't beat acccessing your data on your
localhost, so guess i have to look for a compromise between speed and
reliability.

Thanks, Rolf.