From: C.o.m.b.u.s.t. <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: Nielsen <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>; <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Monday, February 12, 2001 10:31 AM
Subject: Re: CREATE TABLE / Telnet (Linux / Unix server)

Ok, I am trying to execute the CREATE TABLE command through telnet and the
"test.sql" file is residing in the directory /home2/fullboreidiot/test.sql
and I put in the command how I'm assuming it would be executed:

mysql> mysql fullboreidiot < /home2/fullboreidiot/test.sql;

and I get the following error:

ERROR 1064: You have an error in your SQL syntax near 'mysql fullboreidiot <
/home2/fullboreidiot/test.sql' at line 1

Anyone know what I'm doing wrong?

Derek Booth
[EMAIL PROTECTED]