On Sat, 10 Feb 2001, Cal Evans <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> As much as I love creating models by hand, my databases are growing to
> the point where I need a tool to help me "see" them.  Does anyone know
> of a tool like ERWin or ER/Studio that supports MySQL?

I do my diagrams in UML with dia.  And then I use mysqltool from Dajoba to
build and maintain the tables:
        http://www.dajoba.com/projects/mysqltool/index.html?_of=20,

Moving back and forth is a manual process, which is a bit frustrating.
Since dia stores everything in XML, I'm considering what it would take to
make some sort of syncronization.

I've been planning on looking into Alzabo too, which was already
mentioned, but I haven't had the time for that either.  :-(

--
</chris>

Those who cannot remember the past are doomed to buy Microsoft products.