On Wed, 14 Feb 2001, Dave Rolsky wrote:

> One feature I've been considering for Alzabo is to be able to somehow
> process dia's XML and generate a schema from it.
>
> Alzabo will (sometime soon, I hope) be able to read/write DBML, an XML
> language Barrie Slaymaker is working on (with some input from me and
> others).
>
> If it is possible to transform from dia's XML to DBML and vice versa
> that would be extremely slick, I think.

Bru-hahahahahaha!  That'd be absolutely awesome.  I'd be happy to tackle
that once Alzabo's DBML support is ready.  I've played with parsing dia's
files a bit.  Then we just have to get real-time hooks in dia so that
there's no transformation required!  :-)  Bru-hahaha.

--
</chris>

Those who cannot remember the past are doomed to buy Microsoft products.