Hi, everyone,
I've recently run into a strange phenomenon.

I try to tun the statement "update accounts set loggedin=10 where username='user'" --
works fine from the command line.  But I used it in a PERL DBI situation and it does
NOTHING -- no error, nothing.  I know the PERL code is fine, because I've tried
substituting the $sql variable (containing the statement) with other statements just
for test purposes, like for example changing some other fields -- and it works fine.
In fact, I tried a combination statement,
"update accounts set users=10, loggedin=10 where username='user'" and the users field
updates but the loggedin field does not.  Both are int(11) columns.  And the very same
statement works PERFECTLY from the command line.  Does anyone have ANY idea?  I've
been busting my brains and trying all kinds of things -- with NO success.
Thank you in advance,
Laszlo Szijarto