NuSphere has been asked to chair the MySQL track for the
upcoming O'Reilly Open Source Conference (July 23-27 in San
Diego, CA) and the deadline is virtually here -- decisions
must be made by next Tuesday, Feb. 20.  This is very short
notice but we need your input by end of day tomorrow, Feb.
16.

The original call for participation issued by O'Reilly
closed on February 1 and some of you may well have submitted
presentation and/or tutorial ideas through that avenue.  If
so, please resubmit those suggestions to me for review.

If you hadn't yet submitted a proposal, we urge you to do so
now.  The information we need is the same as that outlined
at O'Reilly's site at:

http://conferences.oreilly.com/oscon2001/call.html

but instead of sending the submission to them, you'll need
to send it directly to me at [EMAIL PROTECTED]  And
remember, we're solicting specifically for MySQL-related
talks and tutorials.

Please note - travel and expenses are *not* being covered.
Individual presenters are responsible for their own
expenses.  There is, however, a small stipend for the
half-day tutorial.

If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me at
the number below, or via email.  We recognize that this is a
very tight timeframe but we're confident that there's plenty
of great material out there in the MySQL developer community
and that we can indeed present a great lineup.

Thanks in advance for your prompt response.
Judy

--
Judy Mintz