I'd heard that even in general use, some users had a noticeable increase
in disk reads/writes under ReiserFS...it sounds like you haven't
experienced this (?). I'm thinking about moving over to ReiserFS as well,
shortly, and am looking for as much feedback from people using it as
possible...

regards,

Why would there be conflics? Reiserfs and MySQL dont know anything about