Hi all,
We just developed a dinamic tourist information Portal, using PHP-My SQL.
http://tampu.ucauca.edu.co
Actually we are interested in providing the same information as it appears
in spanish; in other languages like french, italian, english and german. We
are looking for technological solutions in order to performing the
management of this information in other languages. We think that the two
possible solutions are: 1.to have a copy of the spanish database
 structure and data) per each other languages
2. to have a register in each table in every single language the portal is
presented.

Could somebody advice me what is the best solution, or is there another
technological solution that make easier presenting information in diferent
idioms?
Have somebody developed a site with content in diferent idioms?
Does somebody know a research proyect or an article which can guide me.?

Thanks in advice

Diego Mauricio López G .
Docente Departamento de Conmutación
(Ingeniería Telemática)
Facultad de Ing. Electrónica - Universidad del Cauca. Popayán- Colombia
Tel: (+57-28) 233031 ext 192 Fax: (+57-28) 233031
website: http://www.ucauca.edu.co/~dmlopez
e-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
           [EMAIL PROTECTED]