Aer you not storing a date associated with each record??

If you're not, I'd highly recommend doing that, rather than just hoping
that mysql will return the order of results the way you want it. Ordering
by date should be pretty inefficient also.

mysql returns the records in the order they were entered, so say you
entered meet A after meet B, when it was infact before meet B mysql will
return meet A as the most recent meet..

Also, finding out about sorting would be a *real* easy task if you just
looked at the documentation on mysql.com...

Atle