Karl Stubsjoen schrieb:

> Hello,
> I need some help.  Does anyone see what I'm doing wrong here:
>
> create table MeetScores (
> MeetScoresId default 100 not null auto_increment,
> Thanks!
test:
 create table MeetScores (MeetScoresId DEFAULT '100' not null
auto_increment,primary key (MeetScoresId));
ERROR 1064: You have an error in your SQL syntax near 'DEFAULT '100' not
null auto_increment,primary key (MeetScoresId))' at line 1
mysql> create table MeetScores (MeetScoresId int(4) DEFAULT '100' not
null auto_increment,primary key (MeetScoresId));
Query OK, 0 rows affected (0.08 sec)

-- http://it97.dyn.dhs.org --
 Irmund    Thum
+49 179 6998564
+49 6374 992541

Kryptographische Unterschrift mit S/MIME