Okay, what is this binary file, smime.p7s that you had attached to
your post? I don't open attachments without explanation. To do so is
a SERIOUS security risk. PLEASE, if you attach ANYTHING except a
business card or graphic file, tell us about it in your message, so
we know it is deliberate and relevant, and not some kind of virus.

On 24 Feb 2001, at 18:30, Irmund Thum wrote:

> Karl Stubsjoen schrieb:
> >
> > Hello,
> > I need some help.  Does anyone see what I'm doing wrong here:
> >
> > create table MeetScores (
> > MeetScoresId default 100 not null auto_increment,
> > Thanks!
> test:
>  create table MeetScores (MeetScoresId DEFAULT '100' not null
> auto_increment,primary key (MeetScoresId));
> ERROR 1064: You have an error in your SQL syntax near 'DEFAULT '100'
> not null auto_increment,primary key (MeetScoresId))' at line 1 mysql>
> create table MeetScores (MeetScoresId int(4) DEFAULT '100' not null
> auto_increment,primary key (MeetScoresId)); Query OK, 0 rows affected
> (0.08 sec)
>
> -- http://it97.dyn.dhs.org --
>  Irmund    Thum
> +49 179 6998564