----- Original Message -----
From: "webmaster" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "Joel Gwynn" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Cc: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Tuesday, February 27, 2001 6:13
Subject: please urgent

> I have downloaded the leatest ver of php, php 4.04pl1, I am runing winnt
> 4.0, acording to the info for this ver of php this ver has all the odbc
> connetciones incluided,

1. Are you sure of this?  I had to compile php4 with mysql support but
that's on Linux

2. This is a mysql list.  Your questions have nothing to do with mysql.
Please go to www.php.net or find an Oracle support list, if one exists, and
ask your question there.

 the ver 3.0 has a library called php3_oci80.dll