HI,  I sent this note a couple days ago and no one has commented.  I am
trying to implement DBI-1.14.tar.gz  Data-ShowTable-3.3.tar.gz
Msql-Mysql-modules-1.2215.tar.gz .   The first two packages completed
successfully byt the Mysql-modules failed druing the 'make test' step.    I
am using mysql version 3.23.32-log.

Any help would be appreciated,

 TIA