dear Sir,

It's so exiting receive your mail. For months it's the first and perhaps
the only mail I receive. Thank you.
There are quetions remain:

Isn't it the complete 3.22 package I installed ? I've read several
text books about Mysql, that they don't mention the Mysql-devel
package, and the authors encourage compile and link directly.
What do you think ? But at the end I would follow your way.
Where is the Mysql-devel package I can get(download) ?
In Mysql and tcx website I can't find the package.

please send message to [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Solute.