Hi, I'm using mysql-3.23.30 Linux binary downloaded directly from the mysql
site, and after a while the server tanks and many copies of this are all
over the error log:

Number of processes running now: 0
010306 09:19:24  mysqld restarted
/usr/local/mysql/bin/mysqld: ready for connections
mysqld got signal 11;
The manual section 'Debugging a MySQL server' tells you how to use a
stack trace and/or the core file to produce a readable backtrace that may
help in finding out why mysqld died
Attemping backtrace. You can use the following information to find out
where mysqld died.  If you see no messages after this, something went
terribly wrong
frame pointer (ebp) is NULL, did you compile with
-fomit-frame-pointer? Aborting backtrace

I assume the binary is compiled with -fomit-frame-pointer. This problem
seems repeatable, but only after several days.

This server is used for three things: 1) Logging (using insert delayed), 2)
a cache system (normal inserts), and 3) a set of fulltext tables (using
replace delayed). The server has worked flawlessly for months over various
mysql versions including this one. Only when the replace delayed (and
selects) on the fulltext tables occurs, does this appear.

Is there a binary of a debug version for Linux? I'd like to catch the server
going down with more information.

Sincerely,

Steven Roussey
Network54.com