Hi, Does anybody out there know if MySQL supports the Thai language, and if
so how? If I try to insert Thai font into a MySQL database then I get an
error! (I don't have the same problem with Access)

Regards

Craig Riley

Web Developer

Reading Room
77 Dean Street
London
W1V 5HA

www.readingroom.net

Tel     020 7734 9499
Fax     020 7284 2841

The information in this email is confidential.  The contents may not be
disclosed to or used by anyone other than the addressee.  If you are not
the intended recipient, please notify us immediately at the above
address.

Reading Room Ltd cannot accept any responsibility for the accuracy or
completeness of this message as it has been transmitted over a public
network.  If you suspect that the message may have been intercepted or
amended, please call the sender.

The above address is the principal place of business.

Reading Room is a founder member of the UK Online Development Association.