Hi..

I have win32, mysql, php4.  For mysql building, I've been using the (dos)
environment and a simple windows admin program.  However it doesn't *upload*
data to the database...   I've been doing that by hand up til now...

The table with very many fields is done, but now I have a CSV file to put into
it..   How is that most easily done?  I KNOW it would take me a week to get the
upload text typed correctly.

Just a fairly simple win32 admin routine for uploading csv if there is one?

Thanks.

Floyd