I recently just moved my entire site (and all databases) to a new server.
One of the queries I run every day to track inactive members has stopped
working. When I run it from the mysql server, I get the error:

Error 2013: Lost connection to MySQL Server during query

I'm thinking perhaps this is just an option I need to tweak in order to fix.
Can anyone help?

Here's the Query:

SELECT member_id, last_update, CONCAT(SUBSTRING(MONTHNAME(last_login),1,3),
' ', DAYOFMONTH(last_login), ', ', YEAR(last_login)) AS last_login, (more
member info here), CONCAT(SUBSTRING(MONTHNAME(last_update),1,3), ' ',
DAYOFMONTH(last_update), ', ', YEAR(last_update)) AS last_update_display
FROM members WHERE (last_update <= date_sub(now(), interval 3 month)) ORDER
BY member_id LIMIT 0,100

This Query worked fine on the past server.