Hi,

  We are doing a project with combination of ASP & MYSQL (backend).
We are having some problem for setting relationship between the tables.
We have to know whether foreign key will be supported in MySQL and we came to know
that there is no use for foreign key(as per your documentation:  The FOREIGN KEY,
CHECK, and REFERENCES clauses don't actually do anything. The syntax for them is
provided only for compatibility, to make it easier to port code from other SQL servers
and to run applications that create tables with references.)

pls.. let us know whether we can use foreign key to access master table records
in child tables. if there is any possiblity pls... provide solution for us.

awaiting ur reply, at the earliest.

regards,
kathir.