Hi, can anybody help me with this query????

mysql> SELECT
    -> tblOperation.id,
    -> tblRoom.fldRoomName,
    -> tblPerson.fldPersonId AS History_Number,
    -> tblOrderKind.fldOrderKindName,
    -> tblOrderKind.fldOrderKindCode,
    -> tblOperation.fldCalculatedEndTime AS operation_end_time
    -> FROM
    -> tblOperation INNER JOIN tblRoom ON
tblOperation.fldOperationOperatingRoomLoid = tblRoom.fldRoomLoid
    -> INNER JOIN tblOrder ON tblOperation.fldOrderLoid =
tblOrder.fldOrderId
    -> INNER JOIN tblAdmission ON tblOrder.fldAdmissionLoid =
tblAdmission.fldAdmissionLoid
    -> INNER JOIN tblPatient ON tblOrder.fldAdmissionLoid =
tblPatient.fldAdmissionLoid
    -> INNER JOIN tblPerson ON tblPatient.fldPatientLoid =
tblPerson.fldPersonLoid
    -> INNER JOIN tblOrderKind ON tblOperation.fldOperationKindLoid =
tblOrderKind.fldOrderKindLoid;
ERROR 1064: You have an error in your SQL syntax near 'ON
tblOperation.fldOperationOperatingRoomLoid = tblRoom.fldRoomLoid
INNER JOIN ' at line 9
mysql>

Thanks a lot
Attack ships on fire off the shoulder of Orion.
I watched C-beams glitter in the darkness at Tan Hauser Gate.
All those moments will be lost in time like tears in rain.
Time to die.