Hello, all,

I wonder if you guys can help me to solve this problem.

In MS Access 2000, I get external data from a mysql database ,but I found I can't
change the data in Access. Every time I try to change the data in Access, I got the
following error message :

This record has been changed by another user since you started editing it. If you save
the record, you will overwrite the changes the other user made--- but the point is : I
can't save the change. The "Save Record" button is blurred and does not function at
all, and no one except me was using that DB at that time.

Does anybody have any idea on this? Thanks a lot,

Andrew CHEN