Hello All:

I am looking into mysql as a web solution.  I am
implementing a multilanguage scheme.

I am considering separating the different languages by the
following three methods.

1.  Use different tables to hold different languages.

2.  Use the same table with another key (lang).

3.  Add extra attributes to a table and pick the ones
containing the language I want.

I am exploring possibility number 3 at the moment.

My question is, how long can a Mysql myisam table tuple be?

Currently I like the idea of increasing the number of
attributes except for this  possible constraint.  I might
have 6 to 10 languages supported max.  I'll start with 2.  I
will have no more than 15 attributes total and possibly 5
will be shared between languages.  This means i'll have to
add another 10 attributes per language implemented.

Thanks in advance.  Please email me at [EMAIL PROTECTED] or
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Leo Cambilargiu