According to mysql manual:
The warnings are not stored anywhere; the number of warnings can only be
used as an indication if everything went well. If you get warnings and want
to know exactly why you got them, one way to do this is to use SELECT ...
INTO OUTFILE into another file and compare this to your original input file.

Hope this helps.

At 01:32 AM 3/19/01 Monday -0800, Phil Dibowitz wrote:
>I sent this once before, but got no answer, so I thought I'd try one
>more time...
>
>When I fill a table with a "LOAD DATA LOCAL INFILE..."  file, it says
>there are some warnings... where can I find these warnings? Are they in
>a log file? Or is there a command to display them. Thanks.
>
>Additional info, I'm using 3.23.32 on Redhat Linux 7.0. safe_mysql
>starts my server...
>
>Phil
>--
>Insanity Palace of Metallica