Hello,
I am developing a web database for a new small-time real estate company, and
I have been reading into using MySQL. I have read that there is minimal
email support for MySQL problems, unless one pays for one of your 5 support
packages. What I would like to know is, if they decide to use MySQL, how
much support is "minimal" support? What will you guys answer and not answer
if they do not pay for the support? (I have recommended to my clients to go
with the $200 a year package, but this was one of their questions before
making a decision.)
Thank you for your time!
Erik Slazyk