Colonel Panic wrote:

> Hi
>
> I've installed MySQL (mysql-3.23.33-pth) and PHP (php4-4.0.3pl1-mysql) from OpenBSD
>ports...
>
> ... but this has broken apache. Restarts/configtests now trigger:-
> /usr/libexec/ld.so: httpd: libmysqlclient.so.6.0: No such file or directory
>
> I've added
> shlib_dirs="/usr/local/lib/mysql"
> to rc.conf
> and the file is world readable and executable (although oened by root).
>
> ...but the problem persists. In /usr/local/lib/mysql/ libmysqlclient.so.6.0 is
>actually version so.10 ... is this the cause of the problem?
>
> all any help and guidance would be appreciated.
Well, I do have the same problems with you, but my case, it's MySQL +
p5-DBI, any suggestions ?

I tried to create a symlink, and I got 'core dump' when execute the Perl
script... >.<

ps. seems this mail cc to mysql mailing list, haven't subscribe yet..

--
Best Regards                    http://www.shellhung.org
Shell Hung                      ftp://ftp.shellhung.org