Hmmm, I am not sure whether there are issues with this particular version of
MySQL or not, but I would start looking at NT and the various bits and
pieces that it installs for memory leaks rather than MySQL.

I have an NT server (same versions as yours) that I am not running MySQL on
and it does the same thing. I can track it back as far as Internet
Information Server, but have not got any further than that yet.

Have fun finding it ...