Jean-Luc Fontaine wrote:

> On Monday 26 March 2001 12:19, Johan Vanroose wrote:
> > Jean-Luc Fontaine wrote:

> > > Hmmm. The same thing happened to me with the 3.23.35 rpm on Linux Redaht
> > > 7.0. I had to do a 'slave stop/start' for the slave to recover.
> >
> > Did you get any further with this problem? I tried MySQL support. But since
> > we have no support contract I did not get anything usefull back (yet).
>
> This mailing list provides plenty of great support, and I take this
> opportunity to thank the MySQL people once more (and they deserve much more
> than that).

I'm not sure how to interprete your statement. It looks like you are disturbed by
my mail. I just wanted to indicate, the by the way perfectly legal situation,
that we don't get commercial level support because we don't have commercial
support agreements. That's it.
... and you don't have to wait for one of my mails to send the MySQL team flowers
;-) I am taking my very first MySQL steps here, reporting what I thought is a
bug. Certainly I am convinced they are a fine team - why would I assume
differently?