Hi,

I'm using ADO with the MyODBC driver.

I have a table that I'm querying that has 'datetime' columns. If these
columns are null or 0 - "0000-00-00 00:00:00", I have problems reading from
the ADO recordset.

I have other columns - char, varchar, integer etc that are null and don't
have this problem. It only seems to be the datetime columns.

I was wondering if this is an ADO issue with the MYSQL column type of
datetime, or perhaps an issue with the MyODBC driver and ADO ?

Has anyone found a work around for this problem? The only work around I've
got is to actually format the field when I select it, but this creates an
issue for me when I'm trying to retrieve all columns from a table that has
100+ columns. I wanted to avoid having to type out all column names in the
query.

Thanks,
Sam