Dear Robert,
If I'm correct you've installed a mysql server on your webserver, I hope that you used
the documentation which is provided on
the mysql-website. I hope that you're sure about the ability to use
scripting-languages on your server and that they can interact with mysql. If you
already have no clue what I'm talking about please visit www.devshed.com en start
reading the excelent tutorials which are provided here.

I advise you to use PHP as a scripting language, if you need to learn this language
you can again start with the tutorials
on www.devshed.com Fear not, PHP is an easy language to learn than perl an 100%
devoted for internet use.
Ditch dreamweaver for your coding because it was just not made for this! Use it only
to create the
graphical side of your php-pages. keep things simple and use a plain-textditor to hack
your code.

I'ts not easy to just build a web-app!

Maarten

>>> "Robert R. Willis" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> 28-03-01 09:48 >>>
I have mysql added to from my server to start a dating service.  They are
clueless as to tell me how to get script to query the data base.  But they
did direct me here.  Can you help me find the right scripts to get started
implementing my pages with Dreamweaver.  Are there any perl script ready
made pages that I can reconstruct? Please help, I've been working on this
for 2 days and feel that I've got nowhere.

Thanks,

Robert Willis
617-337-1598