>I was at the store tonight. Did not see an O'Reilly book but believe I saw
>the book by Paul DuBois. There was also a book, one of the Teach Yourself
>(MySQL) in 21 Days, series.
>
>Anybody familiar with that one?

I would go for Paul's book (he should pay me for everytime I refer to his
book :)) If you're starting with MySQL his book is great, explains how to
connect with MySQL from C, Perl and PHP.
Wouldn't miss the O'Reilly book though.

I'm not familiar with the Teach Yourself MySQL book. Paul's book took me 2
days..

Bye,

B.