Hi.

On Mon, Apr 02, 2001 at 03:35:43PM +0700, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

> Hi,
> I can't find MySQL 3.23.37. Please tellme where I can dl it. Where is the
> really latest release?

According to http://www.mysql.com/downloads/mysql-3.23.html the latest
release is 3.23.36. I assume you have read about 3.23.37 in the
Changes History section of the manual. There is written:

Note that we tend to update the manual at the same time we make
changes to MySQL. If you find a version listed below that you can't
find on the MySQL download page, this means that the version has not
yet been released!

Bye,

        Benjamin.