Hi,

I have one site developed with php+mysql. We have about 10.000 visits per day with
more or less 250/300 users on prime time. When users increase over 200 mysql starts
runing some errors and restarting...

Number of processes running now: 0
010402 21:33:13  mysqld restarted
/usr/sbin/mysqld: ready for connections
mysqld got signal 11;
The manual section 'Debugging a MySQL server' tells you how to use a
stack trace and/or the core file to produce a readable backtrace that may
help in finding out why mysqld died.
Attempting backtrace. You can use the following information to find out
where mysqld died.  If you see no messages after this, something went
terribly wrong...
Bogus stack limit or frame pointer, aborting backtrace.

Number of processes running now: 0
010402 21:37:48  mysqld restarted
/usr/sbin/mysqld: ready for connections

This is what I get. The result y a lot of connectios of clients lost, but it restarts
alone.
I increase number of connections to 1000 and set key_bufffer=256.
The server is a dual p-800 with 1GB RAM running linux with kerne..

Red Hat Linux release 6.2 (Zoot)
Kernel 2.2.14-5.0smp on a 2-processor i686

What can I do to avoid this fatal errors?

Thanks