"Craig Washburn" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> using 3.23.28-gamma on win2000.
>
> With the change over to daylights savings, the system time was increased
by
> one hour. MySQL is still reporting the time to be one hour ago.
>
> eg, it is now 20:08 pm (just double checked it through bios) Doing a
SELECT
> NOW() reports it to be 19:08.  I've tried shutting down the service and
> restarting, rebooting the computer it is on and nothing works.

Several users have posted requesting help with this problem today.  One
person posted the URL of an article on the bug (which dates back about 2
years if I remember right).  You should be able to find it and all of the
other posts on the subject from today in the archives at
http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=mysql&r=1&w=2.

--
Steve Werby
President, Befriend Internet Services LLC