Hello,

I have a site that I'm trying to implement a search engine on existing and
archived news stories on a medium text datatype in a database.

I read the documentation and got it running, but unless I missed something
it's not doing what I want it to do.

For example, if I put in the keywords [Alpine Fire], it will return all
stories with Alpine Fire in it.  That is what I want, but if there's
another story about a fire, the search will return that also.  Or if
there's a story about an incident on Alpine street, that will also
be returned.

What I want is only stories that contain the keywords [Alpine Fire].  Is
there a way to do that with a full text search?  I'd rather not have to
do a search using [LIKE '%Alpine Fire%'] because that doesn't seem like
the most efficient way to do a search.

chris