Hi all,

I have an upcoming project to port a large application, currently
uses Oracle as its database, to a new architecture.

As part of this conversion, we're investigating the possibility of
changing the database component to Mysql.

Having never worked with Oracle, I'm at somewhat of a loss as to
what exactly this might entail. Could anyone recommend a source
where I can get an idea of the type of things I can expect to
encounter in doing this?

The application is using the database simply as a data store -- no
transactions or stored procedures that I'm aware of.

Thanks for any hints or suggestions any of you can provide.

<Steve Reppucci>

--
Steve Reppucci                               [EMAIL PROTECTED] |
Topical Net, Inc.                                (781) 932-8400 x117 |