"Eric Fitzgerald" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> The amount of spam and other noise
> on the list has been growing more and more every day.

Agreed.  Same thing's happening with my own email accounts.

> Second, perhaps setup some basic moderation, I'll help if
> need be :)

I think most people asking questions on the list would rather have some spam
slip through than have a thread of a few rapid fire posts take hours in the
future because of moderation delays.  Maybe implementation of a procmail
spam filter like the extensive set of procmail recipes put together by
http://www.spambouncer.org/ will cut down on the spam.  Just my 2 cents.

--
Steve Werby
President, Befriend Internet Services LLC