I have now installed the new spam filter on this list. It is very simple -
instead of having bad words, we now have good words. You must mention one of
the following: sql, database, query in the body of your message to get past
the filter. Substrings are ok, and check is case-insensitive so if you say
MySQL, it will work.

If you get a bounce, just reply after optional editing. But even if you do
not edit, as long as your mail client quotes the original message entirely,
it will go through, as the magic words will be included in the reply. I think
the above three should be sufficient - if not, we can always reasonably
extend them.

If you post often, to safe-guard against a bounce, just add one of the magic
words to your signature, I would of course recommend something like "MySQL is
great!", but "MySQL is a rotten database" will work too, as far as the filter
is concerned - then your message will always make it.

--
MySQL Development Team