I know Sasha has been involved with the email police for awhile. I gotta
tell ya, my opinion is negative. Sure, I understand the dynamics.
Unwanted emails are intrusive. They waste bandwidth. They squander
resources. Those type arguments, however, do not justify the intrusion
the security squad impose on the innocents, in the name of protection
and security. Freedom comes with a price tag, and one I would prefer to
pay, as opposed to living in a controlled atmosphere, where freedoms
dissipate in the name of security. Freedom is more valuable than
security. Now, sure, there must be some security in life. But, there
must also be a reasonable balance. And every security measure can be
defeated, which eventually leads to tighter, stricter security. And did
you ever notice, we never get asked we get told?

This is email. It's not a bomb on a plane. Choices exist for a digest,
or a newsgroup. Freedom has a price. I am more than willing to pay it.

Just my opinion.

Thanks,
Robert
MySQL,sql,database,query