Hi
I'm incredibly stuck.  I've been through the lists over and over, and manual
is silent on this detail, and have found no solution.  The Unix remote host
fails to find the text file to import from my pc, Win2000.  The TABLE is
created already.  The text file is fine.  I've done this via "load data
infile" on localserver on my pc in MySQL no problem.

This is syntax I've tried:
command prompt $>mysqlimport -u xxxx -p -h xxxxx --local DBNAME [problem
part not finding try1.txt]
"Errcode: 2 file try1.txt not found for table try1"

Where do I place the text file on my pc for remote host to find it?
How do I tell it where to go?
The try1.txt is sitting on my pc, in d drive.
Please can anyone help, and make my Easter?  Cheers, Lucy