Hello,
Please,
I use MySql, I would use INTERSECT/UNION functions and
they don't work, I need help,
My query is :
select E.*, ME.Emplacement, E.Url,E.EMail, C.Name From
Entreprise E, Mot_Entreprise ME, Mot M, Categorie C
where
(E.ID=ME.ID) and (ME.CodeMot=M.CodeMot) and (M.Mot
like  'word1%') and C.CategoryCode=E.SubCategoryCode
order by ME.Emplacement
INTERSECT
select E.*, ME.Emplacement, E.Url,E.EMail, C.Name From

Entreprise E, Mot_Entreprise ME, Mot M, Categorie C
where
(E.ID=ME.ID) and (ME.CodeMot=M.CodeMot) and (M.Mot
like
'word2%') and C.CategoryCode=E.SubCategoryCode order
by
ME.Emplacement

Can you Help me, IS there another way to do the join
or intersection function
All my Thanks for you.