On Tue, 10 Aug 2004 15:35:20 -0500, EWAGW <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Hi all, mr.super newbie here, what is the best for cold fusion development?

The best depends on the requirements. You have not told us any
requirements, except that you work with ColdFusion. If that is
*really* the only consideration, go with PostgreSQL: ColdFusion MX is
Java based and PostgreSQL has a stable release with Unicode support.

But I am sure that in an answer you will give us many more
requirements which may or may not change my recommendation :)

Jochem