I couldn't follow the threading for this one, but you can
quickly and easily dump the table structures for all or part
of your MySQL databases with mysqldump:

mysqldump --no-data --all-databases

This dumps all the database and table creates thusly:

--
-- Current Database: test
--

CREATE DATABASE /*!32312 IF NOT EXISTS*/ test;

USE test;

--
-- Table structure for table `DIALUP`
--

CREATE TABLE DIALUP (
  Full_Name varchar(40) NOT NULL default '',

--
-- Table structure for table `DSL`
--

CREATE TABLE DSL (
  Full_Name varchar(40) NOT NULL default '',
  Framed_IP_Address varchar(16) NOT NULL default ''
) TYPE=MyISAM;

et cetera.

Eamon Daly