$> perror 145
Error code 145:  Error 145 occurred.
145 = Table was marked as crashed and should be repaired

I think `myisamchk` needs to come into play here (both on slave and master at this point).

http://dev.mysql.com/doc/mysql/en/myisamchk_syntax.html
http://dev.mysql.com/doc/mysql/en/Repair.html

Cheers,

--V

Johan Jonkers wrote:
Hi,

I'm using mysql 4.0.12 and I got a database that holds the DMOZ data (master/slave config). Now this is a (to me anyways) pretty big database(4 million some links, with fulltext indexes). However I have a problem with it. For some reasons I can't get a grip on, the table crashes. (error 145).
Due to an error on the slave I wanted to resync the slave by copying the master database and all, and followed the instructions on http://dev.mysql.com/doc/mysql/en/Replication_HOWTO.html.
However, after bringing up the slave, I got a error 145 on the slave, and also on the master :-(

Can someone please tell me why this happened, how I can stop this from happening again as repairing the table takes a LONG time....

Any help would be really appreciated

Regards,
Johan Jonkers