V. M. Brasseur wrote:

$> perror 145
Error code 145:  Error 145 occurred.
145 = Table was marked as crashed and should be repaired

I think `myisamchk` needs to come into play here (both on slave and master at this point).

Yea I know, and I had done that like a few days ago because it gave me the same error then. The table was fine before I started the procedure to resync the slave by giving it a copy of the masters database. After that it was marked crashed. I don't think that it should do that, should it?

So in short:
table is fine, I want to resync slave b/c of an error, on the master I do:
mysql>  FLUSH TABLES WITH READ LOCK;
mysql>  SHOW MASTER STATUS;
mysql> UNLOCK TABLES;

and my table is marked crashed :-(