I would use the --tables option of mysqldump. It accepts more than one
table name, so all you need to do is make a list of the tables you want
dumped. If you are combining --tables with other options (like
-B/--databases or -u or -p) make sure the --tables option is the LAST
parameter in the list as everything that occurs after it will be
considered a table name.

details here -> http://dev.mysql.com/doc/mysql/en/mysqldump.html

Shawn Green
Database Administrator